The Puppet is a enemy in Five Nights at Freddy's 2. It will attack the player if they do not wind the Music Box fast enough.
The Puppet is the only enemy in the game that needs to be checked a lot, as the player will need to wind the music box to prevent it from attacking. The Freddy Fazbear mask will not work on the Puppet.
Music Box Edit
The Music Box needs to be wound on CAM 11 in order to keep the Puppet at bay, if the song is coming to a end, a orange caution sign will start flashing on the players screen, telling the player to wind the Music Box quickly before it turns red, if the orange caution sign turns red, then the song is seconds from ending. If the Music Box's music has ended, the Puppet will come out of the Music Box and start to head towards the player to attack, nothing can stop the Puppet once he is out of the Music Box, winding the Music Box when he's out of it will not work, there's nothing the player can do once this happens.
- The Player can see if the Music Box has opened by pressing ctrl on Cam 11, if it isn't open, then the Puppet is still in the box, and the player can wind the Music Box to keep him there a little longer.
- Once the Puppet is out, it may take some time for him to attack, this is because one of the animatronics is in the hallway, it is unknown if this is a glitch or not.
- The Freddy Fazbear Mask will not work on the Puppet, it will not work on Foxy either.
- Sometimes, when the Puppet has left his box. A endoskeleton can appear on CAM 11 (Prize Corner).
- There can be hallucinations of the Puppet on CAM 07 (Main Hall).
- The puppet for some reason does not appear in fnaf 4. with that it is belived the kid in the game is the puppet based on the evidence.